Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Write!

Hey, this is Kourtni & this is the last time I am posting so hopefully someone here will figure it out shortly!

I will be serving in the Baltic Mission for 18 months!

I leave for the MTC June 1st and will be there for 3 months, then off to Lithuania!

My email address is: kourtni.madrishin@myldsmail.net

While at the MTC (3 months) you can use: www.dearelder.com
This arrives same day (if in by 12pm Utah time) in paper letter form. From there I can write back.. This is great in case I cannot check emails.

Here is my MTC Address:
Sister Kourtni Alee Madrishin
MTC Mailbox # 304
BALTIC 0802
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Pouch mail:
Sister Kourtni Alee Madrishin
Baltic Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Pouch Mail Instructions: only postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes).

Mailing Packages to the Mission:
Sister Kourtni Alee Madrishin
Baltic Mission
Cesu iela 31-2K2
Riga, LV-1012
Latvia

0 comments: